Southern Regional College Careers Service provides you with
- Drop-in sessions – 10 minute meeting with a careers adviser, available daily, on a first-come, first-served basis
- Prebooked individual appointment with a careers adviser for more detailed discussion about career plans
- Telephone or email contact with a careers adviser
- General career information
- Guides to job seeking
- Employer information and directories
- Information on progression routes
A range of careers education activities including seminars, workshops and briefings on aspects of career choice, development of employability skills and career progression opportunities.
Getting the information you want
A range of careers resources/careers information is available in the main student areas and College Library. This includes prospectuses, higher education guides and access to on-line databases and career related websites on Higher Education, employability and progression opportunities.