Business Clients can enter into a Partnership Agreement with SRC.
A Partnership Agreement provides the opportunity to develop long-term mutually beneficial links between SRC and your Business.
Entering into a Partnership Agreement is free to your business and benefits include:
- A dedicated Client Advisor will be assigned to work with you to develop a tailored package of support that delivers tangible cost effective results for your business.
- Preferential rates for training and mentoring services.
- Opportunity to gain exposure in PR/Marketing activities with SRC.
- Access to a range of resources (academic and technical) at SRC.
- Regular updates on all SRC service offerings including current funded programmes available to assist your business.
A number of local companies are already realising the benefits of a Partnership Agreement with SRC such as Environmental Products and Services Ltd, Tayto Group Ltd, Kingspan, Kellys, Ashbrook Care Home, NACCO Materials Handling, Yew Tree Dental Practice, Slieve Donard Resort and Spa and FPM Chartered Accountants.