The Skills Focus Programme has been developed to increase the skills levels and employability of employees within the existing workforce. The programme allows a tailored training solution for SMEs to upskill their staff.
The programme is supported by the Department for Economy (DfE) and offers up to 75% off the cost of selected non-mandatory training programmes.
• Open to Companies with less than 250 staff
• Private sector companies eligible only
• Support is available for Accredited training at level 2 or above
• Southern Regional College can create new programmes to suit your needs
• Available for a range of accredited courses
• Delivery can be tailored to meet your company requirements and delivered at your premises.
Contact the Business Support & Innovation Team on: 028 3025 9664 (Newry) 028 3839 7778 (Portadown) or e-mail: email@example.com