At The Business Support & Innovation Centre we help build better business by promoting and supporting Industry, Innovation and Incubation.
Our team of 9 Innovation & Technology Specialists and Business Development Executives work with SRC and industry to bring the latest research and design from classroom to commerce while feeding business insights back into the curriculum. In this way, we are cultivating a workforce fit for the future.
Our team of Innovation & Technology Specialists have experience in the following areas:
We work with companies from across Northern Ireland, particularly in the south-eastern region. We also have clients in the Republic of Ireland.
The services on offer at The Business Support & Innovation Centre are:
- Research and design expertise in a range of industries
- Technology and knowledge transfer
- One-to-one mentoring and consultancy
- Customised training and workforce development
- Student, graduate and academic placements
- Higher Level Apprenticeships
- Easy access to funded support
- Incubation space and premises to rent
- Networking and partnership opportunities
- Information and publicity
The Business Support & Innovation Centre can also offer funded support to local businessess, if you would like more information on the type of support we have available please follow this link, https://www.src.ac.uk/business/growing-your-business.
In working with clients we serve pre-start-ups, start-ups and established businesses; sole traders and micro-enterprises; small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs) and multinationals.
Working with The Business Support & Innovation Centre your business will have access to all 900 lecturing and support staff within the College. We offer bespoke solutions to your business and service the entire business life cycle. Our College is situated on a cross-border location on the Belfast/Dublin corridor meaning we can serve the whole island.