Summer 2021 Exam Results
TUESDAY 10th AUGUST
- BTEC/AIM/UAL/OCR Cambridge Technicals LEVEL 3 Results sent to each student SRC Email address from 08.30am onwards.
- AQA A LEVEL Results sent to each student SRC email address from 08.30am onwards.
- CEA A LEVEL Results sent to each student SRC email address from 08.30am onwards – CEA PIN numbers have also been issued to students where they can view results on CEA portal at 08.30am.
THURSDAY 12th AUGUST
- BTEC/AIM/UAL/OCR Cambridge Technicals LEVEL 2 Results sent to each student SRC Email address from 08.30am onwards.
- CEA GCSE Results sent to each student SRC email address from 08.30am onwards.
- Essential Skills – No official results issue date from OCN NI as yet, further details TBC.
For all other programmes, results are being processed as normal by Examinations team and certificates are being sent out via post when received from Awarding Organisations.
Examination Timetable Information
Please check the timetable links below for details of upcoming examinations. These timetables will be updated regularly with any changes. Please check dates, times and location of your exams with care. You are responsible for ensuring that you arrive for your exams on time.
If you usually have support arrangements for your exams, please check with the relevant examinations office at least 2 weeks before your exam to ensure the arrangements are in place. Then on the day of your exam please check with the exams office at least ½ hour before the exam is due to start regarding the location of your exam.
Information for Candidates
If your examination is covered under JCQ Regulations – AQA, OCR, Pearson, City & Guilds, CCEA, WJEC/CBAC - please read the JCQ App 5 & 6 Information for Candidates (see below) in advance to make sure you are well prepared.
- JCQ App 5 Information for Candidates
- JCQ App 6 Information for Candidates
- Privacy Notice
- Additional JCQ Information for Candidates
All students must read the following notice regarding Photographic ID
Exam Clashes - if examinations coincide (2 papers scheduled at the same time) please report the class immediately to the relevant exams office.
- Enquiries about Results and Appeals
- Presentation Of Extenuating Circumstances
- Resit form for UU courses
- Learning Support Arrangements
- Unclaimed Certificates Notice
- Candidate Preventing Malpractice Guidance
- Form AA1
- Form EC1
- Form SA1
- Form SA2
- Guidelines for Students – Appeals against Board of Examiners
- QAS 004 Assessment Appeals Policy
Resit fees must be paid 2 weeks prior to examination sitting.