The Southern Regional College Roll of Honour has been established to recognise, celebrate and promote the outstanding achievements of our students. Each student invested to the SRC Roll of Honour must meet the following criteria:
- Attended Southern Regional College for a significant period e.g. for one year or until completion of their qualification, and successfully achieved on their course of study;
- Received public recognition and acclaim through their achievement of a top award at a regional, national and/or international level or has made a major contribution to their field;
- Enhanced the reputation of Southern Regional College.
There are three categories within the SRC Roll of Honour where the above criteria will be applied:
- Competitions - regional, national and/or international level
- Outstanding curricular achievement
- Contribution to the College and society through external activities and/or voluntary work