The College offers extensive study and learning facilities spread over the five main campuses: Armagh, Banbridge, Lurgan, Newry and Portadown. Learning resources include books, journals and a wide range of electronic multimedia materials.
The LRCs have student focused resources with nearly 40,000 books and over 100 journals to meet the needs of the wide variety of courses offered at SRC. There is network access to more than a dozen online databases which are accessible from home as well. The LRCs offer printing and copying facilities and a variety of accommodation.
To view detailed accessibility information to Southern Regional College, click here to go to DisabledGo.com
New developments include:
- Access to Moodle - your virtual learning environment
- Students have a SRC email account
- SRC Facebook page
- Wi-fi in LRC's or common rooms
- Laptops and computers available
- More blended learning courses which combine online learning with tutorial support
- Access to PC and Applemac formats in LRCs
- Learning support resources are available for students with a learning disability or difficulty
For more information on the Learning Resource Centres please contact
Patrick Toner email@example.com 07739212956