The College offers extensive study and learning facilities spread over the five main campuses: Armagh, Banbridge, Lurgan, Newry and Portadown. Learning resources include books, journals and a wide range of electronic multimedia materials.
The LRCs have student focused resources with nearly 40,000 books and a large portfolio of ebooks and ejournals to meet the needs of the wide variety of courses offered at SRC. There is network access to more than a dozen online databases which are accessible from home as well. The LRCs offer printing and copying facilities and a variety of accommodation.
To view detailed accessibility information to Southern Regional College, click here to go to AccessAble
New developments include:
- Access to Moodle - your virtual learning environment
- Students have a SRC email account
- SRC Facebook page
- Wi-fi in LRC's or common rooms
- Laptops and computers available
- More blended learning courses which combine online learning with tutorial support
- Access to PC and Applemac formats in LRCs
- Learning support resources are available for students with a learning disability or difficulty
For more information on the Learning Resource Centres please contact
Patrick Toner email@example.com 07739212956