Southern Regional College provides a confidential disclosure process for all applicants and enrolled students. The disclosure process will put you in contact with staff who can help guide you during your time at College. Your disclosure will be treated in the strictest of confidence and only those who need to know will be advised. You will be able to help decide who this may be.
The support that you require may depend on where you are in the transition process, and the course you wish to study. Remember that we are here to help and support you and ensure that you enjoy equal access to all our services. Although you do not have to disclose this information to us, it is advisable that you do let us know so we can assist.
Support can be offered with:
- The enrolment process (where photographic identification is required for all full time students)
- Course requirements (such as work placements)
- Access NI checks
- Access to College services
- Time out for appointments/surgery etc
- Other learning supports which you may require whilst in the college