This BEng (Hons) Engineering Degree is offered as a 'Top Up' programme, and is aimed at those who have already attained a level 5 Engineering qualification and wish to further progress to a higher level of study. It has has been designed to meet the needs of local industry, with the aim of producing graduates who can apply their understanding, knowledge, experience, skills and know-how to contribute to delivery of the DfE vision for a 10X Economy.
- A Foundation Degree with a pass mark of 55% or above in L5 modules (or other relevant L5 qualification such as a Pearson Higher National Certificate/Diploma) in an engineering related discipline.
- Candidates presenting with FDs or HNC/Ds from other awarding bodies will be considered under RPL procedures.
- GCSE English language and Maths at grade 4 (grade C) or above (or equivalent, - for example, Level 2 literacy and numeracy Essential Skills qualifications are also accepted).
- Age 18 years on admission.
- Engineering Business Operations.
- Engineering Design.
- Embedded Systems and IoT Applications.
- Numerical Methods for Engineers.
Some modules are assessed entirely through coursework, while others are assessed through a combination of coursework and written examination.
ACCREDITED BYOpen University (Subject to Validation)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Click here to view our terms and conditions
Student may progress to postgraduate study options at a selection of institutions.
HOW TO APPLY
All full-time courses starting in September 2022 are open for applications. Please click on the Apply Now button (top right in the blue box) to begin your application.
If you require any assistance with your application you can call us on 0300 123 1223.
028 3025 9684
IMPORTANT COURSE & DELIVERY STATEMENT
In light of the continuing Covid-19 situation, Southern Regional College may have to amend the delivery methods for a number of courses for the new academic year, or should the need arise effect a temporary College closure. This may also lead to restrictions when accessing student services. Please be assured that the safety of our students is paramount and as such we will be implementing a range of measures in line with government advice and protocols. We will make all appropriate and reasonable adjustments to maintain the ongoing quality of teaching and learning and our support services.
In accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015, you will be notified of any such changes, the reasons for the changes and any options available to you to avoid such changes having an adverse impact on your future career. All higher education students and applicants should refer to the Consumer Protection page.
Information about our fees policy including details on registration and reduced fees as well as refunds can be found HERE
Currency () GPB